Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Balsamic Strawberry Preserves Recipe


I went to Whole Foods yesterday and I love their pecan-encrusted tilapia!  It tastes so simple and yummy and the price is very affordable too.  I served the fish with my super easy Balsamic Strawberry Jam Recipe.  I know what you must be thinking, strawberry preserves on fish?  Trust me it's so good!  It's sweet, but slightly acidic from the vinager, which enhances the delicate fish flavor.  It would also be wonderful if paired with chicken or pork chops!

1/4 cup of strawberry preserves
4 strawberries chopped up
1 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar

1.  In a small bowl combine the above ingredients.  Whisk until well combined.  Serve with chicken, fish or pork chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...